Lucky Patcher has a lot of uses which are helpful for Android users. You get all the freedom and do what you always wanted to do like remove license verification, remove ads from apps and games, etc.
You also get the ability to Clone Apps with Lucky Patcher. By cloning the apps, you will have two copies of the same exact app and you can use both of them simultaneously with different accounts.
This can be useful if you are playing any game with multiple accounts or any app which allows only one account at a time. This method can be useful in those situations.
How to Clone Apps with Lucky Patcher?
Before you proceed any further, you should know that this requires your Android device to be rooted. So, if you don’t want to root your Android device, then you should look elsewhere as root is must for this process.
If you have already rooted your device and installed Lucky Patcher on your device, you should skip Step 1 and 2.
- Root your Android device to initiate the process. The root process is different for different smartphones, so, search on the Internet according to your device model.
- Download the Lucky Patcher App from our website and install it. (You can read here on How to Install Lucky Patcher App)
- Once installed, open the Lucky Patcher App.
- It will show you the list of all the apps installed on your device. Select the app that you want to move as a System App.
- Tap on “Tools”.
- Tap on “Clone Application”.
- Select either first option or second(Try either and see which one works) and tap on Clone.
- Wait for a while.
- You will now see a confirmation popup telling you that the clone apk of the selected apk is made and you can install.
- Install the cloned Apk and enjoy two copies of the same app.
*Note: This method may not work with all the apps. Each app has its own settings. So, this method may not work with every app.